This extraordinary property has two great houses, both with two bedrooms and baths in each. They’re united by porches, decks and walkways, and frontage on Lone Man Creek with fabulous views to the Wimberley hills.
Each house has its own kitchen and living areas, and decks and porches. The main house even has a miniature pool on a deck overlooking the hills and creek. The houses are tucked away on this very private 0.977 acre lot (per tax records), which has many large trees and is thoughtfully landscaped with drought tolerant plants, a dry creek bed and a rock sitting area around a fire pit next to a reinforced rock wall. The homes, porches, decks, and the thoughtful landscaping blend in beautifully with the natural surroundings. This is Title company reports no restrictions of record and there's no HOA. The owner has rented this as a B&B in the past.
This is a very private, quiet and serene place to live full-time, or to have as a weekend getaway place. The sunsets are spectacular here, and the stars are brilliant at night.
- 0.977 ± private acres (per tax records)
- Gated entrance.
- 2 Houses each with a full kitchen, open living & dining areas, and 2 bedrooms & 2 baths. Measurements by Floor Plan Graphics (FPG), showed the houses to contain 2883 sq ft (see Floor Plans & Sq Ft). HCAD’s stated square footage is 1532 sq ft for House #1 because House #2 was not completed when HCAD determined the square footage.
Not Included in Square Footage:
- 2 Bunk Rooms, each with 83 sq ft (per FPG) with AC window units
- A centrally heated and cooled utility room below the 2nd house that’s approx. 93 sq ft (FPG), and is accessed externally.
House 1: 2 bedroom and 2 baths with open living, kitchen and dining spaces to take advantage of the views and natural light. A foyer connects the living with the sleeping spaces.
- Porches connect the two houses.
- Deck with a miniature pool and water feature overlooking the creek and hills. The pool area is attractively enclosed for safety.
- A balcony off the upstairs bedroom looks out over the pool and hills beyond.
- An enclosed porch
- A firepit and stone seating area are next to the pool deck.
House 2: 2 bedrooms and two baths. The 2nd bedroom is accessed externally and is heated and cooled by a window unit (per owner).
- Open Living, kitchen and dining area with fabulous views.
- A beautiful deck/balcony off the living area that overlooks the creek and neighboring pond.
- Metal Roof, on both houses
- Beautifully landscaped and xeriscaped. Partial sprinkler system
- Well and septic system
- Porches, decks and balconies garden areas for outdoor living and gathering spaces
- Fire pit with a circular rock seating area
- 10 minutes to Wimberley Square, 50 minutes to downtown Austin.
- No HOA, no restrictions of record (per title company)
- Located outside the Wimberley's city limits & ETJ (per Wimberley map), yet it’s just 10 minutes from Wimberley Square.
- Has been rented as a B&B in the past
1411 Deer Lake Rd, Wimberley, TX 78676
Contact Barbara Boyd, Realtor®, for answers to questions or to make an appointment to visit this extrordinary property: (512) 917-333378676 real estate for sale, wimberley waterfront homes for sale, deer lake rd real estate for sale, hill country waterfront real estate, hill country waterfront home for sale, 78676 home for sale, home on lone man creek for sale, wimberley real estate specialist, hill country waterfront real estate, hill country home with views, wimberley home with views for sale, 78676 view home for sale, hill country waterfront with a view for sale, 78676 real estate for sale, wimberly waterfront home for sale, wimberley home for sale with guest house, wimberley vacation house for sale, 78676 vacation houses for sale, wimberly water home for sle.