This extraordinary property has a beautifully designed and built 1-story home with a stone exterior on 3 sides, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 3-car garage. Hand-scraped Mediterranean walnut floors, French doors, many windows and wide openings between rooms add to the inviting, flowing and relaxing ambiance of the home. The outdoor living areas add a whole extra dimension: a serene and private paradise of well established ornamental gardens, which include harmonious hardscaping, many native shrubs and perennials, and many species of large trees, including mottes of huge live oaks, Monterrey and chinaquapin oaks. Also, there is a charming, historic-looking workshop/studio, a greenhouse, well house and implement building, landscape lighting and a water feature.
· Beautifully designed, built and well maintained home of 2340± sqft (tax records), 4 Bedrooms (3 with walk-in closets), 2 baths, and an inviting, open and flowing floor plan.
· Tall ceilings, 6-foot (±) wide openings between the main rooms and gleaming wood floors enhance the living & entertaining areas. Big, picture windows and French doors merge the interior with the outdoor scenery.
· The large family room with a fireplace is open to the formal dining area, breakfast area, kitchen and foyer.
· Well appointed gourmet kitchen with granite counters, island, breakfast bar, Thermador convection oven, GE Profile range, 2 sinks, appliance garage, clever shelving & cabinetry, walk-in pantry and more.
· Restful and airy Master Bedroom with picturesque views. Master Bath with walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower and three vanities.
· A large screened back porch off the breakfast room and kitchen is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. A long, well shaded deck extends from the porch to the pathways and gardens.
· 3-car side-entry garage with epoxy floors has a wall of built-in cabinetry and a sink with counter top.
· A 24’x 30’ (approx., owner) workshop/studio with a wide front porch has an antique cypress board & batten front and fieldstone north wall, an adjoining stone patio and a water feature, all designed to enhance the setting.
· The 12’ x 19’ x 9.7’ (approx., owner) lighted green house has shelving, thermostatically controlled exhaust fan and stove (ready for propane), well water bibs, shade cloth and more.
· A 10’ x 10’ metal building houses water storage tanks and there’s a 12’ x 12’ Mueller metal implement building, providing even more storage space.
· A 580’ well (approx., per owner) provides irrigation water and there’s a water tap to the WTCPUA public water system.
· Gardens are planted with an amazing array of shrubs and flowering perennials; The property looks beautiful year-round.
· Magnificent oaks are on the land, as are pecans and more than 40 trees planted by the owners, many of which are now mature shade trees (per owner).
· The entire property is gated and fenced to keep out the deer.
· Highly acclaimed Dripping Springs ISD, lower Hays county taxes. Approx. 15 min. to the Waldorf school.
· Convenient to MoPac & Hwy 290. 20 minutes to downtown
Contact Barbara Boyd, REALTOR (R), for questions or to make an appointment to visit the extrordinary property: 512-917-3333
8201 Bluff Trl Austin, TX, 78737 real estate for sale, home with incredible gardens for sale in austin, 78737 home for sale, Home on acreage for sale in austin, austin real estate with acreage, austin home with garden for sale, austin home with magnificant oaks for sale, austin home on 2 acres, 78737 home for sale on 2 acres, southwest austin real estate, southwest austin home for sale, DSISD home for sale, hays county home for sale, Driftwood home for sale, extraordinary 78737 home for sale, austin real estate with gardens, austin real estate with mature trees, bear creek estates austin real estate, bear creek estates home for sale, bear creek estates homes for sale, 8201 Bluff Trail austin tX